Online: £40 for 50 mins
In-person: £ 45 for 50 mins
TA Psychotherapy (Clinical year placement)
£40 for a 50mins (online and in-person)
Online: £50 for 60 mins session
In-person: £55 for 60 mins session
Face to face appointments during Covid-19 pandemic:
I understand not everybody feels comfortable attending online meetings. As now we can accept face-to-face appointments, I decided to start taking bookings. However, the pandemic is not finished, and I will like your help to be safe.
To attend your face-to-face appointment, you need to follow these procedures until further notices:
- You have to be fully vaccinated (2 doses). If you are waiting for the 2nd dose, you can attend the appointment, but I expect you to complete the vaccines asap.
- Disposable Face masks and hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance.
- 24 hours before your appointment, you must send me a photo of the Rapid Lateral Flow Test result.
- I will like your collaboration and scan your NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app (optional) when you enter my office (https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-covid-19/)
I hope you understand and accept these requirements. My office is in my home.
Rapid Lateral Flow Test resources & information:
It is free
Where to order it online (https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests)
Or you might be able to:
- collect tests from a pharmacy (in England, Scotland and Wales only)
- collect tests from a community centre, such as a library
- get a test at a site
How to do a rapid lateral flow test:
Rapid lateral flow tests are for people who do not have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). The tests give a quick result using a device similar to a pregnancy test. More info here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing/how-to-do-a-test-at-home-or-at-a-test-site/how-to-do-a-rapid-lateral-flow-test/